Sunday, January 4, 2009

Another Boy!!!

To all of you who have not heard-
Angela's big brother Jon and his new wife Stephanie (they got married on Dec 27th!) welcomed yet another Lotito "boy" into the family! Sylas Ryder Lotito was born January 3rd @ 10:30pm, weighing 7lbs 8.5ounces and 20inches long. Mike and Angela will be traveling out to Cali the first week of February to meet their newest nephew while Nick, Sarah and the boys will also be driving up from Southern California. Nana and Pop will have all four of their grandsons together at once for the first time, plus Jen will be there with Donnie and we will be sure to take tons of pics of the little guys!!!

2 comments:

Penny Gilman said...

Hi Angela,
I can hardly wait! Lots and Lots of Love, Mom
AKA:NANA

Pop's Page said...

I was hoping to show Mahkii the snow out here in Ca. but after looking at your pictures, I see I don't have to. I can't wait to see the little man again and also to have Mike hook up my web cam. Love Dad